ACR3 Access Controller
This ISO 14443A/ISO1443B/Mifare® compatible card reader is intended for attachment to walls and surfaces where doors, gates, turnstiles and payment points may be situated.
The contactless reader is based on an ARM7 microcontroller and is housed in an ergonomically designed plastic enclosure and can be fitted to a standard UK light switch housing. A range of interfaces are available to ensure suitability for a wide range of installations and applications.
Feedback to the cardholder is achieved by using a dual colour LED and an optional buzzer.
- RS232 Interface
- USB Interface
- Wiegand Interface
- ISO14443-A and ISO14443-B
- Mifare® DESFire®, Mifare® Classic and Mifare Ultralight®
- Internal ISO7816 ID000 SAM (optional) or secure storage of card access keys.
- A wide number of parameters can be read and decoded from the presented card.
- Weight: 130g
- Dimensions: 130 mm dia. (5.1") for round version
- Dimensions: 88 x 88 mm (3.5" x 3.5") for square version
- Operating Environment: 0 to +50C ambient, 10 to 90% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Transit and Storage: -10 to +60C ambient, 5 to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)