HDC7 IP Cradle
The Handy Device Cradle has been designed to allow operators to charge the battery in up to 7 Handy440/450 devices and to simultaneously communicate with 7 handheld readers in a small footprint. Each device slot is individually protected against fault conditions while an integrated 7-way USB 2.0 hub allows multiple Handy readers to be connected to a single PC.
Remote management and diagnostics of both the cradle and each inserted handheld reader.
It is manufactured from a powder-coated mild steel to allow it to be deployed in harsh environments and its modular design allows for quick replacement of damaged parts.
A backlit four line LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) provides status information on each of the individual slots and communications with a backend server.
Power is supplied to the unit by a single universal external mains adapter.
- Intel Atom based single board computer running Windows XP Embedded
- 4Gbytes Flash memory / 2Gbytes RAM
- 4 lines x 16 characters LCD with LED backlighting
- 7 way USB 2.0 integrated HUB with each Handy interface protected against overcurrent
- Host interface through 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet connectivity
- Charging current per device 500mA